Etymologie, Etimología, Étymologie, Etimologia, Etymology
SK Slowakei, Eslovaquia, Slovaquie, Slovacchia, Slovakia
Lexikon, Diccionario enciclopédico, Dictionnaire encyclopédique, Dizionario enciclopedico, Dictionary
TAD = The Alternative Dictionaries
Slovak mit 7 Einträgen:
- chuj (m.,noun) = cock, prick. Also: idiot, jerk, swine Both anatomical and chracterological sense.
- hovno (n.,noun) = shit, manure used just like the English equivalent
- jebat^ (verb) = to fuck 1. to have a sexual intercourse; 2. not to give a damn (jebem na to - I don't give a damn); 3. to call a person names, usually imlying an encounter of a person in a position of power (a boss) and a helpless victim (who is being called names)
- kokot (masc. noun) = penis (prick, dick) Denotes the organ itself but is often used as an insult in similar contexts as eg.: "You bastard" or "You son of a bitch" in English. Often accompanied by an adjective like for example "pojebany'" (kokot jeden pojebany'). Used only as an insult of a male, its female counterpart is "pic^a" ("vagina") which can only be used as an insult of a woman. The connotations of both expressions are that the person has bad moral qualities and/or is dumb.
- kurva (fem. noun) = a prostitute (slot, whore, bitch) Although the original meaning describes a female whore, it is often used also as an insult of a male too, suggesting that he is a bad person ( a rotter, a traitor). It also can be used in the same way "Damn!","Shit!" or"Fuck!" are used in English, as expression of disappointment, rage etc.
- pic^a (noun, fem.) = vagina (cunt) Female counterpart of "kokot" (see the entry); the same rules of usage; its weaker version (as an insult of a female) could be "krava" (cow). Its alternative as both male and female insult is "kurva" (whore)(see the entry).
- rit' (f., noun) = + arse, buttocks self explanatory