New Zealand Rose Society Inc.
The New Zealand Rose Society (Inc) is a non profit organisation dedicated to promoting the cultivation of the world’s most favourite flower.
Founded in 1931, the society is made up of district rose societies working at a local level to ‘To implant the rose in the hearts and gardens of the people’ which is the motto of the New Zealand Rose Society.
NZ Rose Gardens
- Centennial Rose Garden - Blenheim
- Lady Norwood Rose Garden - Wellington
- Rogers Rose Garden - Hamilton
- Dugald Mackenzie Rose Garden
- Klamath Falls Rose Garden - Rotorua
- Te Awamutu Rose Garden
- Taupo Rose Garden
- Frimley Park Garden
- North Island: Auckland | Bay of Plenty | Carterton | Feilding | Franklin | Gisborne | Hastings | Horowhenua | Hutt Valley | Kaitaia | Kapiti | Lower Rangitikei | Manawatu | Matamata | Napier | Northland | North Taranaki | Rangitikei | Te Awamutu | Waikato | Wairarapa
- South Island: Canterbury | Marlborough | Nelson | North Otago | Otago | South Canterbury | Southland | Westland | West Otago
Click on a photo or title to see more photos in each set. View all New Zealand Rose Society Photo Collections on Flickr.
- Miniature and Patio Roses
- Hybrid Tea Roses
- Shrub Roses