Etymologie, Etimología, Étymologie, Etimologia, Etymology
@z Ozeanien, Oceanía, Océanie, Oceania, Oceania
Statistik, Estadística, Statistique, Statistica, Statistics
Oceania - Statistics & Maps
OCEANIA Statistics & Maps of the Major Cities, Agglomerations & Administrative Divisions for all Countries in Oceania
- American Samoa: The districts of American Samoa and all towns exceeding 1,000 inhabitants (9+3kb).
- Antarctica: The winter population of all permanent inhabited stations south of 60°S (13+37kb).
- Australia: The federal states and territories of Australia as well as its urban centers, local government areas and urban statistical divisions and subdivisions. Furthermore, the population of the Christmas Island, the Cocos (Keeling) Islands and the Norfolk Island.
- Cook Islands: The area and population of the Cook Islands (8+4kb).
- Fiji: The divisions of Fiji and all towns and urban centers having a population of 1,000 or more (16+5kb).
- French Polynesia: The islands of French Polynesia and all towns of a population of 3,000 or more (15+31kb).
- Guam: The regions of Guam and all towns exceeding 3,000 inhabitants (8+3kb).
- Kiribati: The islands of Kiribati and all villages of more than 1,000 inhabitants.
- •Gilbert Group
- •Line & Phoenix Group
- Marshall Islands: The atolls of the Marshall Islands and all urban places exceeding 400 inhabitants (13+18kb).
- Micronesia: The states of Micronesia and all municipalities having a population of 2,500 or more (12+10kb).
- Nauru: The districts of Nauru (7+2kb).
- New Caledonia: The islands and provinces of New Caledonia and all communes of 3,000 inhabitants or more (12+4kb).
- New Zealand: The main islands and regional council areas of New Zealand as well as the urban areas, rural centers and city council areas.
- Niue: All villages on Niue (8+2kb).
- Northern Mariana Islands: The Northern Mariana Islands and all their towns having a population of over 1,000 (10+3kb).
- Palau: The states and principal towns of Palau (9+6kb).
- Papua New Guinea: The provinces of Papua New Guinea and all localities having more than 5,000 inhabitants (17+30kb).
- Pitcairn: The islands of Pitcairn (4+2kb).
- Samoa: The districts of Samoa and all localities of more than 1,500 inhabitants (13+5kb).
- Solomon Islands: The provinces of the Solomon Islands and all towns exceeding 1,000 inhabitants (11+6kb).
- Tokelau: The area and population of the Tokelau atolls (5+2kb).
- Tonga: The divisions of Tonga and all towns and villages of more than 1,000 inhabitants (12+6kb).
- Tuvalu: The atolls of Tuvalu and all villages of more than 250 inhabitants (9+4kb).
- Vanuatu: The provinces and principal towns of Vanuatu (8+4kb).
- Wallis and Futuna: The islands and districts of Wallis and Futuna as well as all villages having a population of over 500 (10+3kb).
Oceania - Océanie - Oceanía VI
Countryfinder. Alternatively, you may download the individual country files of Volume VI Oceania. The countries are listed in English alphabetical order:
American Samoa - Samoa Américaines - Samoa Norteamericanas | Australia - Australie - Australia | Cook Islands - Islas Cook | Fiji - Fidji - Fiji | French Polynesia - Polynésie Française - Polinesia Francesa | Kiribati - Kiribati - Kiribati | Micronesia - Micronésie - Micronesia | Nauru - Nauru - Nauru | New Caledonia - Nouvelle-Calédonie - Nueva Caledonia | New Zealand - Nouvelle-Zélande - Nueva Zelandia | Niue - Niue - Niue | Norfolk Islands - Iles Norfolk - Islas Norfolk | Northern Mariana Islands - Iles Mariana du Nord - Islas Mariana del Norte | Papua New Guinea - Papouasie-Nouvelle-Guinée - Papua Nueva Guinea | Samoa - Samoa - Samoa | Solomon Islands - Iles Salomon - Islas Salomón | Tokelau - Tokelau - Tokelau | Tonga - Tonga - Tonga | Tuvalu - Tuvalu - Tuvalu | Vanuatu - Vanuatu - Vanuatu | Wallis and Futuna - Wallis-et-Futuna - Wallis y Futuna
Oceania - Statistics
- •Australian National University, School of Finance and Applied Statistics
- •CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
- •Macquarie University, Department of Statistics
- •Monash University, Mathematics & Statistics
- •Monash University, School of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- •University of Melbourne Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- •University of New England School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- •University of New South Wales, Department of Statistics
- •University of Newcastle, Department of Statistics
- •University of Queensland, Department of Mathematics
- •University of Queensland, Department of Mathematics with links to other Statistics Departments and Units in Australia
- •University of Sydney Mathematics and Statistics
- •University of Western Australia, Department of Mathematics
- •Massey University, Institute of Information Sciences and Technology
- •Otago University
- •University of Auckland, Department of Statistics
- •Victoria University
- •Waikato University